Alternate Watchmen

2009 April 2
by Baibh Cathba

Watchmen
It’s a cleaned up version for kids!

and the not so clean version of DC vs Marvel: here

6 Responses
  1. Guinevere permalink
    April 2, 2009

Oh my god; that’s actually really scary. The Comedian pursuing his own daughter? The Nite Owl likes to ‘party down’? I’m speechless.

2. Baibh Cathba permalink
    April 2, 2009

I know! I should’ve posted on April 1st!

3. Baibh Cathba permalink
    April 2, 2009

OMG O_o! Also found this: WTF um… what? Since when was rape funny?

And on the subject of everyday superheroes I found: Secret Identities, which is about Asian Superheroes ^_^

4. Mista Jay permalink
    April 3, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

Rorschach a friend to the animals, huh?

“SAY NO TO DRUGS!” They just HAD to include that one…

“John can give you cancer!”…why is that said in such a happy tone? Since when is cancer funny?

Wow. I hope everyone gets to watch this.

Haha, you really SHOULD have posted this April 1st.

5. Mista Jay permalink
    April 3, 2009

Also, I think that if you have to water down a graphic novel down THIS much…then maybe younger children shouldn’t be reading/watching it. Not everything has to be made kid friendly, does it? Just leave it in its original form, and kids can read it when they get older. I mean, come on…I think Watchmen proves that all superheros aren’t necessarily made for children, and if they aren’t, then they just aren’t! Leave it be!

I mean, if I had seen this before I picked up the Watchmen graphic novel, I don’t know if I would be able to read and keep a straight face at the same time. And if i had seen the cartoon as a young child and then read the graphic novel when i became older, I would be a tad bit confused…Its hard to take the characters seriously in the cartoon…

6. Mista Jay permalink
    April 3, 2009

Wow, i just commented three times in a row, but now I feel silly. It’s a parody (which i just got.)…I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was real. Late April fools….but I feel better knowing its fake. Alright, that’s enough commenting for me…I’ll go hang my head it shame now, haha