3rd Quarter Feedback
1. what connections have you seen among all the imaginative representations of gender and technology that we’ve looked @?
2. how do these works contribute to your understandings of gender, technology or the relations between them?
I did not get much out of this third quarter. I had seen this relationship before and wanted to explore more contemporary connections between gender and technology. The works did not contribute to my understanding of gender, technology, and the relationships between them. They just reaffirmed the past, but not the present for me.
3. any other feedback about how the class has been working the past three weeks, w/ all the small group work we’ve been doing? are there other things you’d like to be doing in class that we haven’t done yet, or that you’d like to do more of?
The small groups have been fine, but I would like to do some more hands-on activities. I enjoyed the colorful post-it note one that we did at the beginning of the semester.
4. what concrete suggestions do you have in particular about wordpress functionality? (Laura and Anne have started a log here….)
WordPress has been great, but I wish there was a button on the blog site that said write a post or write a paper. With everything on the page I always get lost trying to find the log in button or admin button to get to wordpress. I wish there was a more direct way.
5. what has your experience been with posting and receiving on-line commentary on your papers?
It’s been great! I like having a conservation outside of the classroom via the comments on the posts.