Third Quarter Feedback
Sunday by 5 p.m. Third Quarter feedback due
1. what connections have you seen among all the imaginative representations of gender and technology that we’ve looked @?
2. how do these works contribute to your understandings of gender, technology or the relations between them?
3. any other feedback about how the class has been working the past three weeks, w/ all the small group work we’ve been doing? are there other things you’d like to be doing in class that we haven’t done yet, or that you’d like to do more of?
4. what concrete suggestions do you have in particular about wordpress functionality? (Laura and Anne have started a log here….)
5. what has your experience been with posting and receiving on-line commentary on your papers?
So that we can access all of these, please post your feedback to the blog as a post–-
and choose the category “Third Quarter Feedback” @ the bottom of the page before posting.